The Treasurer's Department no longer mails tax receipts, unless requested by the tax payer. You can view/print your tax receipt using the following instructions:
- In the top box enter your address and click search
- Clink on your address below – This will take you to your property information
- Click the Tax Information tab
- Scroll down and select the tax season that you want to print a receipt for and click on the arrow to the left of the tax year – This will take you to the tax information for the tax year that you selected
- Scroll down until you see a link hightlighted in blue that says “Click here for a printer friendly version of your tax information”
- Click “Send to printer” in the upper right corner
This print out will look different then the receipt you use to receive in the mail however, it contains all of the same information just in a different format.